Mini thermal printer
Mini thermal printer
A mini thermal printer for your microcontroller based projects.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pi Zero W Starter Kit
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Flexible wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
- Adafruit Servo Shield 12-bit PWM I2C 16
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- Box camera Raspberry PI with mounting Tripod 1.4 "
- Mini Servo ES08A - Grove
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH32 with ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth
- Power supply 12V Arduino 2A 2.1 mm Jack
Add a small printer to all your projects at base of microcontroller with this mini thermal printer. These printers have often used to print a receipt when shopping. Now, you can use it with your micro-controllers simply with a simple serial TTL 3, 3v - 5V to print text, images, bar codes, or even a QR code.
This product consists of a mini thermal printer including the print head which does not require ink cartridges. Thermal paper is not provided. The printer requires rolls of thermal paper with a width of 2.25 "and an easy commute playtime ' to 50 ft. You must also supply a 5V or 9V DC which can provide 1.5 and more during the peak current during printing, a 5V 2A power supply is perfect for this product. We also suggest you to buy with one or two thermal paper rolls.
We really like this printer because it is easy to print in bold, underlined or reverse-text, spacing line spacing is variable, with some justification to left/center/right and 11 standard bar code bar. It is possible to print images in bitmap format.
- You can read the datasheet or follow this tutorial with the dedicated arduino library: Mini Thermal Receipt PrinterPrint receipt paper from a little printer
- Arduino library: Arduino Library for Small Thermal Printers
- Bookstore NewSoftSerial librarynecessary to communicate with the printer
- LCD wizard - bitmap converter
- Printer User Manual
- Printer Product sheet
- Requires the 2.25 "of wide thermal paper, 50 ft long or shorter
- Requires a power supply 5-9VDC @ 1.5Amp
- Print speed: 50-80mm / s
- Resolution: 8 points / mm, 384 points / line
- Effective print width: 48mm
- S: ASCII, GB2312-80 (Chinese) character set
- Printing font: ANK: 5 x 7, Chinese: 12 x 24, 24 × 24
- Paper type: thermal paper
- Paper width: 57.5 ± 0.5 mm
- The paper roll diameter: 39mm max
- Protocol: TTL, 19200 baud
- Average number of cycles before failure: 5 million lines
- Dimension (Lxdxh): 111x65x57mm
- Black color
- Operating temperature: 5 ° C ~ 50 ° C
- Operating humidity: 10% ~ 80%
- Storage temperature:-20 ° C ~ 60 ° C
- Storage humidity: 10% ~ 90%