Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pack of 200 Leds - 3mm and 5mm - Red Green Green Blue Yellow Yellow White
- Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board - WAV/OGG Trigger with 16MB Flash
- Hakko FX888D-15BY 70W soldering station
- 4 x AA Battery Holder with Premium Jumper Header Wires
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 50 cm
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - white
- HAT screen PiTFT 2.4 "Mini Kit Tactile - 320 x 240
- Infrared remote control mini
- Arduino Micro
Solenoids are electromagnets: they are composed of a large coil of copper shape with a frame (a metal core) in their Center. When the coil is powered, the nucleus is attracted to the center of the coil. This allows the solenoid to move.
This solenoid is particularly robust, its metal core has one end with a sloped cut and a good mounting bracket. This makes a lock electric, ideal for a closet or a door. Basic, the lock is active without power, when a voltage of 9VDC to 12VDC, activates the lock and the door can be opened.
It is possible to turn the strike of 90 °, 180 ° or 270 ° to suit your application by opening the housing with a screwdriver cruxiforme.
Attention, to control a solenoid, you need a good diet that can provide 500mA, do not fly this lock electronic directly with a micro-controller as an Arduino board, but it will use a power transistor and a diode see this diagram: solenoid_driver.PDF