Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
- Adafruit PCF8523 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Full - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
- FeatherWing Proto for Feather card
- Moisture sensor - Grove
The Feather is the new development card developed by Adafruit and as its name suggests, Feather pen in English means, it's small, light and can you raise! It was designed to establish a new standard of small microcontroller.
This version of the Feather card has a micro-SD and Cortex-M0 processor slot to make a datalogueur with a management integrated with a micro-USB connector battery charge.
It is composed of a heart at base of the ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 processor clocked at 48 MHz and with a logic of 3, 3V (as on the Arduino Zero). It has 256K of flash and 32 K of RAM.
In order to realize mobile montages, this has to a built-in JST connector card dedicated to batteries Lithium polymer 3, 7V with a charging circuit. If you do not need battery, simply feed it through the micro-USB connector. The Feather card will automatically switch between USB power and the battery if needed. The battery is also connected to an analog pin afn to measure the voltage of this cell and so whether to recharge it.
- Dimensions: 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.28 "or 51mm x 23mm x 8mm
- Very light: 5.3 g
- ATSAMD21G18 clocked at 48 MHz with 3.3V logic
- 256 KB FLASH and 32KB of RAM
- Exit 3, 3V with a regulator 500 my
- Native USB with USB bootloader and debug serial
- A lot of pine trees with 20 GPIO
- Serial port hardware, hardware I2C and SPI hardware port
- 8 PWM capable pines
- 10 pine trees capable of analog inputs
- Charger integrated Lypo 100mA with status LED
- PIN 13 cable on a user LED
- Controllable power supply via POWER ENABLE
- 4 holes
- RESET button
The Feather M0 Adalogger card also has:
- The 8 pin is an additional user LED cable
- A microSD slot dedicated to storage in reading and writing
Sold tested and assembled.
Programming embedded in the Arduino IDE.