Block battery 8xAA with ON-OFF switch and connector Jack 2,1 mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- RFM96W LoRa Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
- 30cm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Breakout MCP4725 - 12-bit I2C DAC
- Module clock RTC - DS1307
- Pig-Tail Cables - 0.1" 2-pin - 4 Pack
- Music Maker MP3 with Amp Stereo 3W for Arduino Shield - v1.0
- Circuit Playground
- Adafruit Feather M0 Adalogger
This battery will allow you to connect 8 batteries type AAA in series to achieve a tension between 8V and 12V. It has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 10, 4V in full load and 8, 8V end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 9, 6V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a 12, 8V at full load and 8V at the end of battery voltage, either a nominal voltage of 12V.
ideal for feeding an Arduino board, a motor, solenoids or sbandes LED 12V.
- Size: 127mm x 71mm x 19mm / 5 "x 2.8" x 0.76 "
Cable: 6 "long / 14 cm Power 2.1 mm male jack connector