Block battery 8xAA with ON-OFF switch and connector Jack 2,1 mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- Female stackable connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Memory FRAM SPI Non-Volatile Breakout - 64Kbit / 8KByte
- Cable with switch and connector DC Power 2.1 mm M/F
- MCP3008 - CAN 10bits 8 channel SPI
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
- Commutator turning diam. 22 mm 6 threads with clamp-
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- FeatherWing engine driver - add-on for Feather card
This battery will allow you to connect 8 batteries type AAA in series to achieve a tension between 8V and 12V. It has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 10, 4V in full load and 8, 8V end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 9, 6V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a 12, 8V at full load and 8V at the end of battery voltage, either a nominal voltage of 12V.
ideal for feeding an Arduino board, a motor, solenoids or sbandes LED 12V.
- Size: 127mm x 71mm x 19mm / 5 "x 2.8" x 0.76 "
Cable: 6 "long / 14 cm Power 2.1 mm male jack connector