Block battery 8xAA with ON-OFF switch and connector Jack 2,1 mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Small motor not not has 12V with reducer
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Mini Breadboard - Tests 170 contacts blue Platinum
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 white box
- Block 2 X CR2032 battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 220 Ohm
- Adafruit NeoPixel NeoMatrix 8 x 8-64 RGB LED Pixel matrix
- wires for prototyping Kit
This battery will allow you to connect 8 batteries type AAA in series to achieve a tension between 8V and 12V. It has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 10, 4V in full load and 8, 8V end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 9, 6V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a 12, 8V at full load and 8V at the end of battery voltage, either a nominal voltage of 12V.
ideal for feeding an Arduino board, a motor, solenoids or sbandes LED 12V.
- Size: 127mm x 71mm x 19mm / 5 "x 2.8" x 0.76 "
Cable: 6 "long / 14 cm Power 2.1 mm male jack connector