Block battery 8xAA with ON-OFF switch and connector Jack 2,1 mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Breakout 20mm-CR2032 button
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
- 3, 3V 600mA - LM3671 3.3V voltage regulator
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Breakout MCP4725 - 12-bit I2C DAC
- Adafruit Feather Bluetooth 32U4 THE
- Display 7 giant red common anode segments
This battery will allow you to connect 8 batteries type AAA in series to achieve a tension between 8V and 12V. It has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 10, 4V in full load and 8, 8V end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 9, 6V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a 12, 8V at full load and 8V at the end of battery voltage, either a nominal voltage of 12V.
ideal for feeding an Arduino board, a motor, solenoids or sbandes LED 12V.
- Size: 127mm x 71mm x 19mm / 5 "x 2.8" x 0.76 "
Cable: 6 "long / 14 cm Power 2.1 mm male jack connector