Piezo - Grove vibration sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Sensor temperature and humidity Si7021
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
- Arduino Uno - SMD standard R3
- Block battery 8xAA with ON-OFF switch and connector Jack 2,1 mm
- USB cable type A - B
- USB cable with switch and micro USB connector
- BMP180 - Pressure - Temperature - barometric Altitude sensor
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 1Mohms
The grove piezo vibration sensor is perfect for measuring deformation, vibration, impact or support. This module is based on the PTZ-LDT0-028 sensor. When the sensor moves from before backward, some tension is created by the comparator voltage inside of it.
It has a wide dynamic range, a great receptivity to the strong impacts (0.001 Hz to 1000 MHz) guaranteeing an excellent measure. Finally, you can set the sensitivity by adjusting the potentiometer with a setting screw.
Sold with a cable Grove.
- Standard Jack Grove
- Wide dynamic range: 0.001 Hz to 1000 MHz
- Adjustable sensitivity
- High receptivity to the strong impacts
For washing machien vibration sensor
Vibration at low cost sensor
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
Set of 5 cables of 50cm to connect the modules Grove.4,68 € Add to cart
Shield for Arduino board to connect very simple modules of the Grove range.10,68 € Add to cart