Piezo - Grove vibration sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Line follower - Grove
- Arduino Ethernet Shield 2
- Accelerometer 3 axes 1.5 G - Grove
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Connectors short male 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- BMP280 - Capteur de pression barometrique - Temperature - Altitude
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Infrared temperature sensor - Grove
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
The grove piezo vibration sensor is perfect for measuring deformation, vibration, impact or support. This module is based on the PTZ-LDT0-028 sensor. When the sensor moves from before backward, some tension is created by the comparator voltage inside of it.
It has a wide dynamic range, a great receptivity to the strong impacts (0.001 Hz to 1000 MHz) guaranteeing an excellent measure. Finally, you can set the sensitivity by adjusting the potentiometer with a setting screw.
Sold with a cable Grove.
- Standard Jack Grove
- Wide dynamic range: 0.001 Hz to 1000 MHz
- Adjustable sensitivity
- High receptivity to the strong impacts
For washing machien vibration sensor
Vibration at low cost sensor
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
Set of 5 cables of 50cm to connect the modules Grove.4,68 € Add to cart
Shield for Arduino board to connect very simple modules of the Grove range.10,68 € Add to cart