Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Leonardo with Headers
- TT Motor Bi-Metal Gearbox - 1:90 Gear Ratio
- Grove Mega Shield V1.2
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
- Prototyping Hole Plates 3cm x 7cm
- Lot de 18 cables avec pinces crocodiles 317mm
- LDR - Photoresistor
- NeoPixel Jewel with 7 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Diffused White 3mm LED (25 pack)
Sliding scale pricing
|Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter||10||3,19 €|
This battery will allow you to connect 4 batteries type AA in series to achieve a voltage between 4V and 6V. It has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 5, 2V full load and 4, 4V end-of-battery, or a nominal voltage of 4, 8V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a 6, 4V at full load and 4V end of battery voltage, either a nominal voltage of 6V.
With recheargeables batteries, the output voltage will be close to 5V, with alkaline batteries, you can add a 1N4001 diode to drop the voltage of 6V to 5, 3V.
- Dimensions: 2.5 "x 2.66" x 0.75 "
Cable: 6 "long
Weight: 31.84 g