Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 x push button
- Force round sensor - Sensitive Resistance (FSR) Interlink 402
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
- 4N35 optocoupler
- PiHut - HUB USB 7 ports for Raspberry PI
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- Accelerometer 3 axes and magnetometer - LSM303
- 5V - 250V 10A relay module
- Adafruit NeoPixel Shield for Arduino - matrix 40 LED RGB
The Arduino MEGA 2560 is based on ATmega2560 MCU.
He has 54 digital input/kinds (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTS, a 16 MHz quartz oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP connector, and a reset button.
It contains everything needed to fly the microcontroller, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable to use it simply.
Version Rev3 (R3):
1.0 Pinout: 2 pine (SDA and SSL) are added next to the AREF pin and 2 pine (IOREF and a reserve) are added next to the RESET. These pins will be added on the next shields.
Improved reset circuit.
ATMEGA 16U2 replaces the ATMEGA 8U2.
- Micro-controller: ATmega2560
- Nominal supply voltage: 5V
- Power supply (recommended): 7 - 12V
- Supply voltage (limits): 6 - 20V
- Input/output digital: 54 (14 of which can be used as outputs PWN)
- Analog inputs: 16
- UARTS: 4
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 my
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 my
- Flash memory: 256 KB)ATmega2560) whose 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB)ATmega2560)
- EEPROM: 4 KB)ATmega2560)
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- Official Arduino made in Italy
What is that the Arduino?
Who is Arduino?
The Arduino kit is intended for artists, designers, enthusiasts and all who are interested in creating interactive objects.
How to use the Arduino?
Examples with Arduino kits
|Micro-contôroleur - Horloge||16 MHz|
|Tension logique (GPIO)||5V|
|Alimentation nominale||7V à 12V|
|Alimentation limite||6V à 20V|
|Connectique pour chargement||USB Type B|