Infrared remote control mini
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit HUZZAH32 - ESP32 Breakout Board
- The Raspberry Pi4- Model B - 1.5GHz Cortex-A72
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- Push-button (P) - Grove
- Motor continuous current a DC - servo body
- 10 x BC547 Transistors - NPN
- 5 X Cable adapter Grove to Jumper male
- Arduino Leonardo with Headers
- Buzzer Piezo - PS1240
This mini infrared remote control is ideal to control a robot or any project requiring a cont ^ ELA short distance infrared. It is composed of 21 buttons and has a directional arrow. This remote uses the NEC coding and sending codes 0 to 26 (jumping the codes #3, #7, #11, #15, #19 and #23) to the address #0.
It is possible to use this remote to control a mount or a facility directly accept code NEC or a fitting at base of microcontroller (or Raspberry PI) with a infrared receiver 38 kHz.
The remote control is equipped with a CR2032 battery provides with the remote, simply refer the protection binding to activate it.
- Mini remote control with 21 buttons
Carrier to 38 kHz with code NEC, IR LED 940nm
Dimension: 40mm x 86mm x 7mm (3.4 "x 1.6"x 0.3")
Requires a CR2032 battery button battery, included
Decoding NEC Arduino library: Adafruit-NEC-remote-control-library
CR2032 3V Lithium button cell battery.1,80 € Add to cart