Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
Pack of transmitter modules and RF 433 MHz receiver.
Estimation de livraison entre le 02/07/2022 et le 05/07/2022
Colissimo Domicile - sans signature
A partir de: 5,45 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- NeoPixel FeatherWing - 4 x 8 RGB LEDS for cards Feather
- NeoPixel Stick with 8 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm yellow
- 2.1mm DC Power Jack with Slide Switch
- Platform compatible 2WD Arduino Robot
- MicroSD card breakout board +
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts green tests
- Display 7 green segments with common cathode
Modules RF used mainly in the transmition of data wirelessly between two microcontroller. Editing classic ets based on this principle: MCU-> encoder-> transmitter - Recpeteur-> decoder--> MCU.
PT2272 encoder and decoder PT2262 are optional, but it allows to avoid in case of use of several RF mudules confilt.
- Frequency: 433 Mhz.
Recpteur output level: High - 1/2 Vcc, Low - 0.7V
Power supply of the transmitter: 3 - 12V (more voltage = more output power)
(Powered by 5V) radio range: 40 m inside, and 100 m outdoor
Documentation of the module: 433Mhz_RF_link_kit
Arduino library: RC-switch