Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
Pack of transmitter modules and RF 433 MHz receiver.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 610mm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- MCP23017 - Circuit 16 bit I2C port extension
- Pack of 5 LED Green 5mm
- Ceramic resonator 8 MHz oscillator
- Block 2 X CR2032 battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Mini kit chassis 3 floors of robot 2WD with DC motors
- 10 x BC557 Transistors - PNP
Modules RF used mainly in the transmition of data wirelessly between two microcontroller. Editing classic ets based on this principle: MCU-> encoder-> transmitter - Recpeteur-> decoder--> MCU.
PT2272 encoder and decoder PT2262 are optional, but it allows to avoid in case of use of several RF mudules confilt.
- Frequency: 433 Mhz.
Recpteur output level: High - 1/2 Vcc, Low - 0.7V
Power supply of the transmitter: 3 - 12V (more voltage = more output power)
(Powered by 5V) radio range: 40 m inside, and 100 m outdoor
Documentation of the module: 433Mhz_RF_link_kit
Arduino library: RC-switch