Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
Pack of transmitter modules and RF 433 MHz receiver.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Chrome push button with green LED Ring - 16mm
- Flexible wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- 32 x 16 RGB LED matrix
- Kit Camera Series - Grove
- Bobine de fil en cuivre emaille - 11m / 0,1 mm de diam
- Transmitter infrared LED - Grove
- Passive PoE injection cables Pack
- Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
Modules RF used mainly in the transmition of data wirelessly between two microcontroller. Editing classic ets based on this principle: MCU-> encoder-> transmitter - Recpeteur-> decoder--> MCU.
PT2272 encoder and decoder PT2262 are optional, but it allows to avoid in case of use of several RF mudules confilt.
- Frequency: 433 Mhz.
Recpteur output level: High - 1/2 Vcc, Low - 0.7V
Power supply of the transmitter: 3 - 12V (more voltage = more output power)
(Powered by 5V) radio range: 40 m inside, and 100 m outdoor
Documentation of the module: 433Mhz_RF_link_kit
Arduino library: RC-switch