Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
Pack of transmitter modules and RF 433 MHz receiver.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Mini Submersible Pump DC 3-5V 70-120L/H
- SN754410 - Compatible L293D
- NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 50 cm
- Rigid wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- Arduino Nano Clone
- Wifi series ESP8266 - 1 M Flash module
Modules RF used mainly in the transmition of data wirelessly between two microcontroller. Editing classic ets based on this principle: MCU-> encoder-> transmitter - Recpeteur-> decoder--> MCU.
PT2272 encoder and decoder PT2262 are optional, but it allows to avoid in case of use of several RF mudules confilt.
- Frequency: 433 Mhz.
Recpteur output level: High - 1/2 Vcc, Low - 0.7V
Power supply of the transmitter: 3 - 12V (more voltage = more output power)
(Powered by 5V) radio range: 40 m inside, and 100 m outdoor
Documentation of the module: 433Mhz_RF_link_kit
Arduino library: RC-switch