Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
Pack of transmitter modules and RF 433 MHz receiver.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- GSM quad band antenna 2dBi SMA
- Touch screen resistive TFT 2.8 "320 x 240 8bits or SPI
- TV-B-Gone Kit by Adafruit
- Transmitter infrared LED - Grove
- 20 female - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Passive PoE injection cables Pack
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Cable RJ45 M/F for panel mounting
Modules RF used mainly in the transmition of data wirelessly between two microcontroller. Editing classic ets based on this principle: MCU-> encoder-> transmitter - Recpeteur-> decoder--> MCU.
PT2272 encoder and decoder PT2262 are optional, but it allows to avoid in case of use of several RF mudules confilt.
- Frequency: 433 Mhz.
Recpteur output level: High - 1/2 Vcc, Low - 0.7V
Power supply of the transmitter: 3 - 12V (more voltage = more output power)
(Powered by 5V) radio range: 40 m inside, and 100 m outdoor
Documentation of the module: 433Mhz_RF_link_kit
Arduino library: RC-switch