Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
- 10 X Diodes 1N4148
- NeoPixel Stick with 8 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Adafruit 16 x 9 Charlieplexed LED Matrix Driver - IS31FL3731 PWM
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Led Red 10mm x 5
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
- Mini Panel Mount SPDT Toggle Switch
You want to add sound effects to your projects, but without using an Arduino shied? Or maybe you want to use microcontroller, and you simply want to play sounds by pressing a single button? Here is a small and simple solution that allows sound effects without programming.
Here are the features of the card Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board:
- No need for arduino or microcontroller. Requires only a power supply 3 to 5, 5V Dc.
- Small, only 22mm X 48 mm X 6 mm
- Built-in storage. No need to integrated SD card with a memory of 16 MB. Enough for 15 minutes from his compressed stereo or 2 min in uncompressed. Possibility of doubling in mono.
- USB mass device. Connect a micro USB cable and connect the to your computer, and copy the audio file directly.
- Support audio compressed or not. For the large file, WAV Ogg Vorbis compression for non compressed.
- High quality audio. Up to 44, 1 kHz 16-bit stereo.
- 11 Triggers. Connect up to 11 buttons or switch to trigger a sound.
- Stereo line output. The released is planned to connect a stereo headphone or amp.
- 5 different effects of triggers. By changing the name of files, it is possible to create 5 different types of triggers.
The different types of triggers (see tutorial): Audio triggering ) :
- Basic Trigger : name of the Tnn.WAV file or. OGG. The file will be read when the pine nn will be connected to ground temporarily.
- Hold Trigger Loop : name of the TnnHOLD.WAV file or. OGG. The file will be read when the pine nn will be connected to the mass and will be repeated until the pin is disconnected the mass.
- Latching Loop Trigger : name of the TnnLATCH.WAV file or. OGG. The file will be read when the pine nn will be connected to the ground temporarily and will be repeated until the pin is reconnected to the mass.
- Play Next Trigger. Can read 10 files by name TnnNEXT0.WAV or OGG until TnnNEXT9.WAV or OGG. The #0 file will be read then da temporary connection of the pin nn to the mass then the #1 and so on.
- Play Random Triger. As Play Next Trigger but somehow random shape with the snom to TnnRAND0.OGG or to TnnRAND9.OGG WAV or WAV files.
Tutorial: Audio triggering