Customers who bought this product also bought:
- LDR - Photoresistor
- MAX31865 amplifier for PT1000 RTD temperature probe
- Thermistor - CTN 10K
- 5 X Cable adapter female Grove to Jumper
- DHT11 basic temperature-humidity sensor and extras
- 10 X Diodes 1N4148
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pines 20 cm
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
For precise temperature measurement, nothing beats a platinum RTD sound. RTDs (resistance temperature detectors) are sensors that contain a resistor that changes with temperature, like a kind of thermistor. In this sensor, the resistance is a small platinum strip that measures 1000 ohms at 0°C, hence the name PT1000. Compared to most PTC/NTC thermistors, RTD PT is more stable and accurate, but also more expensive. PT1000s have been used for years in the laboratory and industry and have proven their worth.
This high temperature PT100 sensor is equipped with a stainless steel shielding that can withstand up to 550°C.
Characteristics of the PT100:
- Based on a resistance measurement.
- The resistance material is platinum with a resistance of 1000 ohms at 0°C
- Platinum has an increasing resistance factor with increasing temperature
- The factor of variation is 3.85?/°C in nominal value
- Good stability and accuracy compared to thermocouples, silicone temperature sensors or thermistors.
Each probe is sold with a 3-wire cable, 2 wires are connected on each side of the resistor and the third is wired to the end of the PT100. If your RTD amplifier supports 3-wire cabling, it will measure the 3-wire voltage to deduct it from the read value and cancel the line losses. It can also be operated in 2-wire mode.
- Stainless steel tube: 4mm diameter, 30mm long (The size of the capsule may vary!)
- Cable length: approx. 1m
- Contains PT1000 temperature sensor
- 3-wire cabling with fork terminals at the ends
- Temperature range: -200 to 550°C (-328°F to +1.022°F)
- Accuracy ±0.5°C from -10°C to +85°C
Weight: 19.3g / 0.7oz
The TMP36 allows to measure a temperature simply with a Arduino2,25 € Add to cart
Epoxy thermistor to measure temperatures accurately.4,32 € Add to cart
A digital and waterproof connection One Wire temperature sensor.10,75 € Add to cart
A Type-K Thermocouple with insulation fiberglass for measurements of temperature up to 500 ° C.10,75 € Add to cart
Platinum RTD PT100 platinum temperature probe for precise measurements12,91 € Add to cart
An amplifier at base of MAX31865 ideall for RTD PT100 temperature sensors.16,15 € Add to cart
An amplifier at base of MAX31865 ideall for RTD PT1000 temperature sensors.16,15 € Add to cart