Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Miniature microphone Electret Prewired
- Thermocouple Type - K insulation fiberglass - K
- Relay - Grove
- Nylon Black - threads M2.5 screws Pack
- 2.1mm DC Power Jack with ROcket Switch
- Battery 4xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
- Standard 16 X 2 LCD screen - White on blue background
This battery will allow you to connect 6 batteries type AA in series to achieve a tension between 6V and 9V. It has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 7, 8V in full load and 6, 6V end of battery, or a nominal voltage 7, 2V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a voltage of 9, 6VV in full load and at the end of battery 6V, either a nominal voltage of 9V.
ideal to power an Arduino board.
A weld is necessary to connect the Jack DC 2.1 mm cable.
- Size: 127mm x 71mm x 19mm / 5 "x 2.8" x 0.76 "
Cable: 6 "long / 14 cm Power 2.1 mm male jack connector