Fully Assembled Mini Black HAT Hack3r
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- OLED Display White 0.96" 128x64 Graphic
- Module Buzzer - Grove
- Raspberry Pi Sense Hat
- Plug connector 2X20 Male 2,54mm IDC
- Enviro pHAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- Pimoroni Blinkt! pour Raspberry Pi
- GPIO Stacking Header for Pi A+/B+/Pi 2/Pi 3 - Extra-long 2x20 Pins
- 2x20 Socket Riser Header for Raspberry Pi HATs and Bonnets
Need to detach or debug your HAT? Then the black Mini HAT Hack3r is for you!
A clever little tool that allows you to access all GPIO spindles while performing a HAT. Ideal to debug your HAT projects or to combine a HAT with other circuits.
HAT and pHAT zones with PCB spacers
Includes 40-pin GPIO ribbon cable.
All GPIO pins labelled with function, BCM pin number, physical pin number.
Non-slip rubber feet
4 mounting holes
Designed for debugging new HAT designs we found it so useful that we thought you might like it too!
PCB black HAT Hack3r PCB
40 way black ground cable GPIO
3 x 40 channels (pre-installed on the assembled version)
4 x PCB spacers for HAT mounting
4 x non-slip rubber feet
- 48,00 € Add to cart
Scroll pHAT HD - LED Matrix for Raspberry Pi Zero
A white HD LED matrix for your Raspberry PI.13,20 € Add to cart
Enviro pHAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
A Hat instrumented with several environmental sensors for your Raspberry PI.17,60 € Add to cart
Fully Assembled Kit pHAT Stack
A card to flatten several Hats for Raspberry PI.17,10 € Add to cart