GPIO Stacking Header for Pi A+/B+/Pi 2/Pi 3 - Extra-long 2x20 Pins
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable USB B female - B Male to mounting Panel
- Hole plates - Bakelite - Pack of 10
- Fully Assembled Mini Black HAT Hack3r
- The Raspberry Pi4- Model B - 1.5GHz Cortex-A72
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 127mm clips
- Connecteur 2X20 Femelle 2,54mm Court SMT
- Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
- Cable Micro USB Male/female for panel mounting
- HAT screen PiTFT 2.2 "Mini Kit - 320 x 240
Connect your own PCB to a Raspberry Pi B+ and stack it on top with this normal height female connector with extra long pins. The female part of the connector is about 8.5 mm high, good for small HATs. This connector has extra long 10mm pins, compared to our simple version which is the same basic height but has 3mm header pins instead. With 10mm you can have a HAT that has extra pins to stack another HAT on top!
Please note! Since June 15, 2018, we have updated this product to have thicker pines, they are now 0.6mm square. This means that they are a little harder to insert/delete but will retain a better mechanical/electrical connection.
One connector per order.
Note: Raspberry Pi Model A+, Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3 are also compatible with this product!
Dimensions: 5mm x 51mm x 19mm / 0.2" x 2" x 0.7"
Pin Length: 10mm
Pin Spacing: 2.5mm / 0.1"
Pin Thickness: 0.6mm / 0.02"