USB to microUSB OTG Converter Shim
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- USB Type connector has female
- Adafruit ItsyBitsy M4 Express featuring ATSAMD51
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- pHAT DAC pour Raspberry PI
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
- PCF8574AN - 8bits I2C port expander Circuit
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Box camera Raspberry PI with mounting Tripod 1.4 "
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
This tiny little shim pushes inside a full-sized USB connector and transforms it into a USB-On-The-Go compatible microUSB connector.
It's perfect for plugging a single USB peripheral into the Pi Zero with the minimum amount of spaghetti wiring.
Note: Plug into your USB device first, making sure the four contacts are facing in towards the contacts inside the USB connector! It's on you if you put it in the wrong way and things go FZZZZT! :D
Warning: You should also never plug this into a USB-A receptacle 'female' port, only a USB plug 'male' style device. So don't go plugging the big end into your Pi 3's ports :-)
- 48,00 € Add to cart