USB to microUSB OTG Converter Shim
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit PiOLED - 128x32 Monochrome OLED for Raspberry PI
- Kit of 40 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires
- USB Micro-B Breakout
- Connector Micro USB B Male
- pHAT DAC pour Raspberry PI
- 1m Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH32 with ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth
- USB OTG Host Cable - MicroB OTG male to A female
- USB Audio Input/Output Dongle
This tiny little shim pushes inside a full-sized USB connector and transforms it into a USB-On-The-Go compatible microUSB connector.
It's perfect for plugging a single USB peripheral into the Pi Zero with the minimum amount of spaghetti wiring.
Note: Plug into your USB device first, making sure the four contacts are facing in towards the contacts inside the USB connector! It's on you if you put it in the wrong way and things go FZZZZT! :D
Warning: You should also never plug this into a USB-A receptacle 'female' port, only a USB plug 'male' style device. So don't go plugging the big end into your Pi 3's ports :-)
- 48,00 € Add to cart