USB to microUSB OTG Converter Shim
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit PiOLED - 128x32 Monochrome OLED for Raspberry PI
- Voltmeter-ammeter USB with OLED display
- Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B+ - 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 with 1GB RAM
- PCF8574AN - 8bits I2C port expander Circuit
- VERTER 5V USB Buck-Boost - 500mA with 3V-5V / 1000ma with 5V-12V
- 1m Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
This tiny little shim pushes inside a full-sized USB connector and transforms it into a USB-On-The-Go compatible microUSB connector.
It's perfect for plugging a single USB peripheral into the Pi Zero with the minimum amount of spaghetti wiring.
Note: Plug into your USB device first, making sure the four contacts are facing in towards the contacts inside the USB connector! It's on you if you put it in the wrong way and things go FZZZZT! :D
Warning: You should also never plug this into a USB-A receptacle 'female' port, only a USB plug 'male' style device. So don't go plugging the big end into your Pi 3's ports :-)
- 48,00 € Add to cart