Maker-Friendly Zipper Case - Black
An ideal pocket black to store an Arduino card and a breadboard 400.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Bornier à vis - 2 points - pas de 2,54mm
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Maker-Friendly Zipper Case - Orange
- Transparent case for Arduino or Metro
- TFT FeatherWing - 2.4 "320 x 240 touchscreen for Feather card
- Connector Micro USB B Male
- 4 x AA Battery Holder with Premium Jumper Header Wires
- Female stackable connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
How many pockets does a Maker OTG (On The Go) need to carry its cards, wires and other items when away from the office? The world may never know. Instead of throwing your Raspberry Pi or Metro M0 Express into the abyss of your pants, backpack or purse, you can choose a zipper case in candy-colored zipper!
We selected this model and fell in love with it because it's the perfect size for hackers and Makers who have projects they wear to events, work or school. Not too big and not too small, they are perfect for packing your microprocessor or single card computer of your choice. There's even a small pocket inside so you can put accessories such as USB cables, probes, connecting wires, extra batteries, etc. into it.
This pouch will easily fit underneath the size of 100 x 60 x 20mm (you can wear more if you don't use the pouch). We have them in a wide range of colors, so you can easily identify what is what.
- Dimensions (closed): 117 x 78 x 42.3mm
- Matière : Polyurethane foam / EVA / Velveteen
- Weight : 32.0g / 1.1oz
- Color : Black
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
A batch of flexible son of sizes and different colours, ideal for the breadboards.6,00 € Add to cart
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart