Display Clock 7 segments yelow 4 digits - 0,56"
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 10kohms
- Small Plastic Project Enclosure - Weatherproof with Clear Top
- Bi-Color (Red/Green) 24-Bar Bargraph w/I2C Backpack Kit
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
- 10 X 10nF capacitor
- 5 x push button
- Adafruit HTU21D-F Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board
Design a clock, timer or counter for your next project using our pretty 4-digit display with seven segments. In addition to the four 7-segment displays, there are decimals on each digit and an additional wire for the center two points (ideal for time-based projects).
This display is ultra bright, 145mcd! You can power these with less current to get the same brightness and to save energy, or turn them on up to 20mA and make them really bright.
These screens are multiplexed, with common cathode. This means that you can use a 74HC595 or only 8 microcontroller pins if you want to save them current to control the 8 anodes (7-seg + decimal) at about ~ 15mA each, then connect NPN transistors to the cathodes to flow the 8 * 15mA = ~ 160mA maximum per digit.
This is a common cathode display yellow
Dimensions: 0.76" x 1.9" (19.3mm x 50.3mm)
Weight : 8.3g
Display Clock 7 segments red 4 digits - 0,56"
A 4-digit 7-segment red display ideal for making a clock.4,74 € Add to cart
Display Clock 7 segments blue 4 digits - 0,56"
A 4-digit 7-segment blue display ideal for making a clock.7,14 € Add to cart