Display Clock 7 segments red 4 digits - 0,56"
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3
- Solar round badge 5V 40mA
- Grove - Light Sensor v1.2
- Motion PIR with settings
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Led Red 10mm x 5
- Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
- Distributor of 6 coils of wire 22AWG
- Cable extension for Servo - 30 cm
Design a clock, timer or counter for your next project using our pretty 4-digit display with seven segments. In addition to the four 7-segment displays, there are decimals on each digit and an additional wire for the center two points (ideal for time-based projects).
This display is ultra bright, 165mcd! You can power these with less current to get the same brightness and to save energy, or turn them on up to 20mA and make them really bright.
These screens are multiplexed, with common cathode. This means that you can use a 74HC595 or only 8 microcontroller pins if you want to save them current to control the 8 anodes (7-seg + decimal) at about ~ 15mA each, then connect NPN transistors to the cathodes to flow the 8 * 15mA = ~ 160mA maximum per digit.
This is a common cathode display
Dimensions: 0.76" x 1.9" (19.3mm x 50.3mm)
Weight : 8.3g