Thumb Joystick PSP 2-axis analogical PSP joystick
An analog mini joystick for your portable or e-textile projects.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Micro Switch w/Roller Lever - Three Terminal
- Shield-Proto PCB R3 MEGA
- Display 7 green segments with common cathode
- 5 X capacitor 10µF
- Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi with uFL - ATSAMD21 + ATWINC1500 - fw 19.4.4
- Keyboard Silicone elastomer 4 x 4 - for 3mm LED
- Adafruit Servo Shield 12-bit PWM I2C 16
- Silicone - SPW2430 MEMS microphone
- Micro Servo Tower Pro SG90
Add a tiny joystick to your project with this thumb joystick PSP. It is a replacement component for PSP1000, but we think it will make an excellent little joystick / thumbstick for a portable or e-textile project.
The joystick is of the analogical "self-centering"type. This means that it acts essentially as two 10K potentiometers, one for up/down and one for left/right. Connect a VCC pin to your power supply (3 or 5V) and the ground pin to earth. Then read the remaining two pins with an analog pin. When the joystick is moved, the tension will follow the movement. When you release the joystick, it will refocus. There are 4 tpads to be welded on the back, you can weld 4 wires on these pins, then glue it to avoid any problem.
- Interface: Double 10K potentiometer with common ground and power supply
- Dimensions: 0.75" x 0.75" x 0.35" (19mm x 19mm x 9mm)
- Temperature range: +32°F to +158°F (0°C to +70°C)