Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Motor continuous current a DC - servo body
- Adafruit INA219 FeatherWing
- KA75330 3.3V voltage controller
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
- Capteur de proximite, lumiere, RGB, et geste - APDS9960
- BMP280 - Capteur de pression barometrique - Temperature - Altitude
- Adafruit Joy FeatherWing for all Feathers
- Terminal Block Breakout FeatherWing Kit for cards Feather
- Official touchscreen Raspberry FT 7 inches DSI
A Feather without ambition, it is a card without FeatherWing Feather! this FeatherWings card will allow you to add a touchscreen 2.4 "to your integrated with a micro-SD slot Feather project. This screen TFT has a white diagonal of 2,4 "with a (by 4 LED backlight. It has a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels with 16-bit color and a slab resistive touchscreen to detect the support of fingers.
The screen and the touchscreen are sontoles in SPI which makes it compatible with a minimum of pine and Feather maps used, an extra pin will need pure use micro-SD card for stokcer of images or other.
This Featerwing ets sold assembled and tested and has double socket to connect a feather card: each pinest split to connect cables or other, more solder pads are large enough to directly solder the cable near the connector if necessary.
There are also 4 holes in the corners, as well as a reset button and a switch on / off connected to the pin Feather card ENable
- Size: 65.0 mm x 53.0 mm x 9.5 mm / 2.6 "x 2.1" x 0.4 "
- Weight: 32.2 g / 1.1 oz
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,34 € Add to cart
A small card with an ATSAMD21 Cortex M0 Arduino-compatible23,94 € Add to cart
A small 32U4 based Arduino compatible card23,94 € Add to cart