Customers who bought this product also bought:
- JST PH 2-Pin Cable - Male Header 200mm
- Resistance RESK Kit
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Moisture sensor - Grove
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- OLED display monochrome 1.3 "128 x 64 graphic
- Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifiers - PAM8302
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- Adafruit ItsyBitsy M4 Express featuring ATSAMD51
The VL53L0X sensor is a good way to add a distance or proximity sensor to your project. It will be perfect to detect the movement of a hand, a robot on a wall or any other impact measure of distance. Depending on the ambient light and the reflection of the object to be measured, you can measure a distance of 30 mm to 1.2 m with an accuracy of 5%.
The VL53L0X sensor is a sensor of type "Tme of Flight" as you have never used. It contains an invisible miniature laser source, and a receiving sensor. "The VL53L0X can detect the"TME of Flight", that is to say the time it takes the laser for bouncing on the object and return to the receiver. As it uses a very small light source, it is good to determine the distance of an object right in front of him. Unlike the ultrasound sensors, the cone of detection is very narrow and unlike the infra-red sensor, it does not measure an amount of reflected light, so it is more accurate.
The cpateur is small and easy to integrate in a robotics project. As he need a supply of 2, 8V, a regulator has been also integrated as well as an adaptation of logic level. This allows to feed it and use it with the logic 3, 3V and 5V. Each card is sold assembled and tested with a male plug not welded.
The communicaton with the module is carried out in i2C.
- In the default mode the sensor can measure a distance of 30mm to 1.2 m
- In the mode "long range" the sensor can measure a distance of 1.5 m to 2 m with a good reflective surface.
- Dimensions: 21.0 mm x 18.0 mm x 2.8 mm / 0.8 "x 0.7" x 0.1 "
Weight: 1.3 g / 0.0 oz
An economical sensor for measuring a distance by ultrson.3,60 € Add to cart
A motion detector PIR to a range of 7 m on 120 ° with settings.11,94 € Add to cart
A barrier infrared for detecting ds objects or movements.3,00 € Add to cart