5 touch sensor pads - AT42QT1070
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arcade yellow button
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 127mm clips
- Micro Servo with analog Feedback - Metal Gear
- Micro Servo with analog Feedback - gear plastic
- Micro-Switch hand switch three contacts
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm yellow
- module wifi NodeMCU ESP12E v2
- Micro Switch w/Roller Lever - Three Terminal
- Button green Arcade
This map breakout ets the easiest way to add several capacitive touch sensors to your DIY project. No need for micro-controller to activate it, just feed it between 1, 8V and 5.5 V DC and connect 5 pads or drivers to the 5 pins dedicated. When a capacitive load is detected (ex: a person touches the sensitive area of the sensor), the corresponding LED lights up and the corrspondante output goes to the up state.
Attention, only one can be detected at the time, it is a protection against unwanted support.
The card is sold assembled and tested with a jack plug not welded.
A HAT to detect capacitive support for Raspberry PI model A + or B +.17,94 € Add to cart
A shield to detect capacitive support for Arduino.15,00 € Add to cart
A roll of copper with conductive adhesive tape.7,14 € Add to cart
A simple capacitive touch sensor to implement!7,14 € Add to cart