5 touch sensor pads - AT42QT1070
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- GP2Y0D810Z0F infrared obstacle detection sensor
- Arduino Tian
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm yellow
- Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board - WAV/OGG Trigger with 16MB Flash
- Button green Arcade
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Shield LCD 16 x 2 I2C blue and white for Arduino
This map breakout ets the easiest way to add several capacitive touch sensors to your DIY project. No need for micro-controller to activate it, just feed it between 1, 8V and 5.5 V DC and connect 5 pads or drivers to the 5 pins dedicated. When a capacitive load is detected (ex: a person touches the sensitive area of the sensor), the corresponding LED lights up and the corrspondante output goes to the up state.
Attention, only one can be detected at the time, it is a protection against unwanted support.
The card is sold assembled and tested with a jack plug not welded.
A HAT to detect capacitive support for Raspberry PI model A + or B +.17,94 € Add to cart
A shield to detect capacitive support for Arduino.15,00 € Add to cart
A roll of copper with conductive adhesive tape.7,14 € Add to cart
A simple capacitive touch sensor to implement!7,14 € Add to cart