Capacitive touch sensor - AT42QT1010
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- GPIO Hammer Header Kit - Male + Female + Installation Jig
- Female stackable connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- ON-OFF button chrome with ring LED white - 16mm
- Kit of 50 female - female 100mm wires
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH32 with ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth
- Arduino Micro
- Vibrating Mini Motor Disc
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Connecteur 2X20 Femelle 2,54mm Court SMT
This breakout card is the easiest way to add a sensor capacitive tactive for your DIY project. No need for micro-controller to activate it, just feed it between 1, 8V and 5.5 V DC and taoucher the sensor to activate.
When a capacitive load is detected (ex: a person touches the sensitive area of the sensor), the LED lights up and the output goes to a high State. You can m ^ solder me a wire on the pin of the middle and create your own touch area if that integrated is not sufficient.
If you want to save energy, the LED can be disconnected from the output pin (cut the brand enters the jumper marked). This breakout card was designed to be the most reactive in "fast mode" and consumes about 0, 5mA. You can activate the mode "ultra low" by cutting another jumper, the pad will be less recatif, but about consume 50µA.
The card is sold assembled and tested with a jack plug not welded.
- Dimensions: 20mm / 0.8 "x 28mm / 1.1"
- Weight: 1.87 g
A HAT to detect capacitive support for Raspberry PI model A + or B +.17,94 € Add to cart
A shield to detect capacitive support for Arduino.15,00 € Add to cart