Shield LCD 16 x 2 I2C blue and white for Arduino
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Pack of 200 Leds - 3mm and 5mm - Red Green Green Blue Yellow Yellow White
- Shield LCD 16 x 2 for Arduino
- Seeeduino V4.2 (Atmega 328P)
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- Current sensor linear hall effect
- Pack of multicoloured thermoretractables gaines
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
- Flexible wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
This shield is composed of an LCD 2 X 16 characters with white writing on a blue backlit. This type of lCD display requires a lot of pins to be used, that is why that MCP23017 circuit has been built on the shield to manage the LCD in i2C with only two pines of dialogue (SDA and SCL).
On this same i2C link, it is possible to control three pines for the backlight and 5 push buttons for the user part, allowing a navigation and easy validation on the LCD menus.
This shield is scheduled for the classic Arduino Duemilanove, Uno, Diecimilla, etc, but it can also be mounted on an Arduino MEGA card as long as it has additional pins of the R3 standard. He uses pine A4 and A5.
This shield is sold as a kit and needs to be welded, but counted 30 minutes.
Doc and editing: RGB LCD Shield - Control a 16 x 2 Character LCD using 2 pins
Libririe Arduino: Adafruit-RGB-LCD-Shield-Library
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,20 € Add to cart
The perfect pack for arduino shield.3,50 € Add to cart
The block area ideal to power your Arduino board via the DC Power Connector.13,20 € Add to cart