5 touch sensor pads - AT42QT1070
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 x push button
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 127mm clips
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Shield LCD 16 x 2 I2C blue and white for Arduino
- GP2Y0D810Z0F infrared obstacle detection sensor
- Micro-Switch hand switch three contacts
- module wifi NodeMCU ESP12E v2
- Micro Servo with analog Feedback - Metal Gear
- Micro Servo with analog Feedback - gear plastic
This map breakout ets the easiest way to add several capacitive touch sensors to your DIY project. No need for micro-controller to activate it, just feed it between 1, 8V and 5.5 V DC and connect 5 pads or drivers to the 5 pins dedicated. When a capacitive load is detected (ex: a person touches the sensitive area of the sensor), the corresponding LED lights up and the corrspondante output goes to the up state.
Attention, only one can be detected at the time, it is a protection against unwanted support.
The card is sold assembled and tested with a jack plug not welded.
Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
A HAT to detect capacitive support for Raspberry PI model A + or B +.17,94 € Add to cart
Capacitive Touch Shield for Arduino - MPR121
A shield to detect capacitive support for Arduino.15,00 € Add to cart
Capacitive touch sensor - AT42QT1010
A simple capacitive touch sensor to implement!7,14 € Add to cart