FTDI Serial TTL-232 cable
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Ambient light TEMT6000 sensor
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
- Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
- Adafruit HUZZAH32 - ESP32 Breakout Board
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Small Plastic Project Enclosure - Weatherproof with Clear Top
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
We have a lot of editing with a serial TTL, but nowadays computers are almost more equipped a binding basic series. This cable allows to convert a serial TTL with a FTDI FT232RL integrated circuit USb signal. He has a female connector 6 points with power supply 5V and GND, and the signals RX and TX, CTS and RTS compatible to a level 3, 3V.
The USB plug is covered with a hood transparent so you can see the built-in LED RX and TX, ideal for the debug and see data transfer. The red and green LEDS will flash when data is supplied or received by the FTDI circuit. This version of cable is voltage 3, 3V: signals are in 3, 3V and food provides is 5V. This cable is still compatible 5V, it means that you can use with 5V signals or 3, 3V without any interface.
Note: This cable includes an official FTDI circuit.
- Length: 3' / 914mm
- Diameter: 5mm / 0.2 "
- Weight: 38g
Drivers: FTDI drivers
Xbee series 2 module with antenna PCB
A Xbee module with antenna PCB low consumption.31,20 € Add to cart
Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
A module breakoutpour simplify the use of the WiFi ESP8266 circuit.12,60 € Add to cart