Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Button pousoir Power Switch Breakout - Adafruit
- 5 X capacitors 0.1µF
- Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
- Light sensor high precision - TSL2591
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Magnetic contact switch (door sensor)
- Motion PIR with settings
- PI Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
We have a lot of editing with a serial TTL, but nowadays computers are almost more equipped a binding basic series. This cable allows to convert a serial TTL with a FTDI FT232RL integrated circuit USb signal. He has a female connector 6 points with power supply 5V and GND, and the signals RX and TX, CTS and RTS compatible to a level 3, 3V.
The USB plug is covered with a hood transparent so you can see the built-in LED RX and TX, ideal for the debug and see data transfer. The red and green LEDS will flash when data is supplied or received by the FTDI circuit. This version of cable is voltage 3, 3V: signals are in 3, 3V and food provides is 5V. This cable is still compatible 5V, it means that you can use with 5V signals or 3, 3V without any interface.
Note: This cable includes an official FTDI circuit.
- Length: 3' / 914mm
- Diameter: 5mm / 0.2 "
- Weight: 38g
Drivers: FTDI drivers