FTDI Serial TTL-232 cable
USB cable to basis of FTDI FT232RL ideal to achieve a liaison series TTL.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Box for Arduino
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 white box
- ATMega328 with Arduino UNO bootloader
- Long 5 connectors male 1 X 16 extra 2.54 mm strip lot
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- Adafruit HTU21D-F Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
We have a lot of editing with a serial TTL, but nowadays computers are almost more equipped a binding basic series. This cable allows to convert a serial TTL with a FTDI FT232RL integrated circuit USb signal. He has a female connector 6 points with power supply 5V and GND, and the signals RX and TX, CTS and RTS compatible to a level 3, 3V.
The USB plug is covered with a hood transparent so you can see the built-in LED RX and TX, ideal for the debug and see data transfer. The red and green LEDS will flash when data is supplied or received by the FTDI circuit. This version of cable is voltage 3, 3V: signals are in 3, 3V and food provides is 5V. This cable is still compatible 5V, it means that you can use with 5V signals or 3, 3V without any interface.
Note: This cable includes an official FTDI circuit.
- Length: 3' / 914mm
- Diameter: 5mm / 0.2 "
- Weight: 38g
Drivers: FTDI drivers