Customers who bought this product also bought:
- LDR - Photoresistor
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Support for Arduino and breadboard
- Flexible wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH32 with ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth
- Wheel for servo motor
- Skywriter HAT pour Raspberry PI
- LED Charlieplexed Matrix - 9 x 16 LEDs - blue
- Adafruit WINC1500 WiFi Shield with uFL Connector
These NeoPixel 5mm LEDS are like the NeoPixel LED on the LED strips but in a more traditional format. They are directly usable on a breadboard, and it requires only a single thread to control more than a hundred led. They are similar in format to the RGB LED but instead of driving each color channel, they have a controller with a fast PWM internally 24 bit.
This model is the "Diffused" version with a depolie envelope.
Feed them in 5V and mount in series them, by connecting the output of the first entry of the next and so on. Very easy to fly with a card dedicated library and Arduino.
- Weight: 0.3 g
- Sold with a circuit WS2812B or SK6812 depending on the arrivals. (same characteristics)
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart
Breadboard - Platinum test 830 contacts.6,70 € Add to cart