Micro Servo with analog Feedback - Metal Gear
A robust microphone servo-motor with gear metal with an analog position information.
Estimation de livraison entre le 20/11/2019 et le 21/11/2019
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Rigid wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Rigid wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
- Micro-Switch Premium Zippy
- Terminal's screws for cards Feather
- Case with On-OFF inter and connector 2.1 mm powerjack 9V battery
- ADS1015 CAN 12-bit 4-channel with PGA
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
This servo-motor is like is like any other except that it has a pin of feedback (feedback), this information allows us to know the position of the servo-motor precisely. It's an analog value that can be read easily with an Arduino board for example.
This version is very strong because all gears are made of metal.
- Reference: Batan S2122
- "Dimensions: 11.57 mm / 0.45" x 22.75 mm / 0.89 "x 29.45 mm / 1.15"
- "Max dimensions: 11.57 mm / 0.45" x 32.71 mm / 1.28 "31.76 mm x / 1.25"
- Length of the cable (at least): 131.67 mm / 5.18 "of long
- Torque: 22,24 oz * in / 1.6 kg * cm @ 6V
- Speed: 0.1 sec / 60 ° @ 6V
- Weight: 15.81 grams
- Double ball bearing
- Platic gear
- Spline count: 22
- About 120 degrees of rotation (500 to 2500 µs)
Arduino code example: Feedback-Servo-Record-and-Play