Micro Servo with analog Feedback - Metal Gear
A robust microphone servo-motor with gear metal with an analog position information.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Micro-Switch Premium Zippy
- Pack of 200 Leds - 3mm and 5mm - Red Green Green Blue Yellow Yellow White
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- 3 in 1 Camera Lens Set
- Mini Push-Pull Solenoid - 5V
- Thumb Joystick PSP 2-axis analogical PSP joystick
- Receptacles Kit wide single row for customised cables
This servo-motor is like is like any other except that it has a pin of feedback (feedback), this information allows us to know the position of the servo-motor precisely. It's an analog value that can be read easily with an Arduino board for example.
This version is very strong because all gears are made of metal.
- Reference: Batan S2122
- "Dimensions: 11.57 mm / 0.45" x 22.75 mm / 0.89 "x 29.45 mm / 1.15"
- "Max dimensions: 11.57 mm / 0.45" x 32.71 mm / 1.28 "31.76 mm x / 1.25"
- Length of the cable (at least): 131.67 mm / 5.18 "of long
- Torque: 22,24 oz * in / 1.6 kg * cm @ 6V
- Speed: 0.1 sec / 60 ° @ 6V
- Weight: 15.81 grams
- Double ball bearing
- Platic gear
- Spline count: 22
- About 120 degrees of rotation (500 to 2500 µs)
Arduino code example: Feedback-Servo-Record-and-Play