Adapter RS232-TTL 3, 3V and 5V
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X capacitor 470µF
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Housing IP B + FT2 ft3 Black Raspberry
- Mini spy Camera with trigger for photo and video
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm Long
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 5V - 7805 voltage regulator
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
This adapter is useful to easily connect a RS232 interface on a map having a serial port level TTL 3, 3V or 5V as a card RAduino or Raspberry PI.
This module is database MAX232 which accepts logical levels 3, 3V and 5V and meets the standard TIA/EIA-232-F. It allows to work up to 250kbit/s and has a protection in isolation speeds 1 ESD, 5kV.
The signals CTS and RTS are also cable to manage the flow controls.
The cards is sold assembled without the output connectors, 3 type of connectors are provided to adapt to most of the standards.
- Supply voltage: 3-5, 5V
- Supply current: 0.3ma(max) typ. (1 my max).
- Standard series: TIA / EIA-232-F
- Logic level: 3-5, 5V
- Dizes: 31x35x11mm (connectors and pins included)
- Weight: 11g / 0.39 oz
- Operating temperature: 0-70 °
- Connecteur: DB9 female