Adapter RS232-TTL 3, 3V and 5V
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X capacitor 470µF
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 868 or 915 MHz
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Accelerometer 3 axes 3G - ADXL335
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 20 female - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Cable Gland PG-9 size - 0.158" to 0.252" Cable Diameter - PG-7
This adapter is useful to easily connect a RS232 interface on a map having a serial port level TTL 3, 3V or 5V as a card RAduino or Raspberry PI.
This module is database MAX232 which accepts logical levels 3, 3V and 5V and meets the standard TIA/EIA-232-F. It allows to work up to 250kbit/s and has a protection in isolation speeds 1 ESD, 5kV.
The signals CTS and RTS are also cable to manage the flow controls.
The cards is sold assembled without the output connectors, 3 type of connectors are provided to adapt to most of the standards.
- Supply voltage: 3-5, 5V
- Supply current: 0.3ma(max) typ. (1 my max).
- Standard series: TIA / EIA-232-F
- Logic level: 3-5, 5V
- Dizes: 31x35x11mm (connectors and pins included)
- Weight: 11g / 0.39 oz
- Operating temperature: 0-70 °
- Connecteur: DB9 female