Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Extension JST - PH 2 pins 500mm
- Data Logging Shield for Arduino - Adafruit
- Kit of 50 Male - female 125mm wires
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3
- Seeeduino V4.2 (Atmega 328P)
- Capteur de proximite, lumiere, RGB, et geste - APDS9960
- TV-B-Gone Kit by Adafruit
- Moisture sensor - Grove
- 10 X 10nF capacitor
The LCD display will allow you to display two lines of 16 characters, also has a RGB backlight, which allows to choose the color of the background.
The connection is carried out through a Grove 4-wire connection (GND, DATA, SCL, SDA), ideal to not use too much pine on your ARduino or Raspberry PI card.
A Grove cable is provided.
- Input voltage: 5V
- CGROM: 10880 bits
- CGRAM: 64 * 8 bits
- Backlight RGB
- English and Japanese fonts included
- I2C communication
- Automatic reset lighting
Wiki of the LCD 2 X 16 I2C with backlight RGB - Grove: Grove - LCD RGB Backlight