Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Standard 20 X 4 LCD screen - White on blue background
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- Connector USB Type A Male
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- 74HC595 - registry to offset
- PiTFT more capacitive touchscreen TFT 2.8 "320 x 240
- Kit of 50 female - female 100mm wires
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pines
- Pirate Radio - Raspberry Pi Zero W Project Kit
Sliding scale pricing
|Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout||10||11,34 €|
Adding Internet connectivity to your project with ease and at a lower cost. The circuit ESP8266 from expressive is a microcontroller running at 80 mHz with a wireless (client and Access Point) with a layer of TCP/IP and DNS support. Although this tour is very popular, it is quite difficult to implement, these low cost modules lacks integrated controller and are diffile to be implemented on a breadboard, this version HUZZAH reegle this concern.
Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout module has been designed to make the circuit ESP8266 easy to use for more fun. It is from a certified ESP8266 CE module assembe and FCC with a built-in antenna, a regulator 3, 3V 500mA and a lot of pine trees are out. In addition, we find:
- A Reset button
- A user button which can be used to switch mode bootloading
- A configurable red LED
- An adaptation of levels for UART and Reset signals
- A regulator 3, 3V 500 my (the ESP8266 requires only 250mA)
- A protection diode in the power supply (USB and battery)
At the level of the pines (compatible breadboard), we find:
- 1 X input analog (max 1, 8V)
- 9 X GPIO in logic i2C or SPI 3, 3V usable
- 2 X UART pins
- 2 X power pins 3-12V, Reset, Enable, Disable LDOS, output 3, 3V.
A connector to the output of the module is compatible with the FTDI, ideal to program and debug the module pinout.
Each module comes pre-loaded with the Node - MCU LUA Interpreter. So you can use it directly with a simple USB-serial cable. The module is sold assembled and welded with a connector strip 1 X 36 not welded.
- "Dimensions: 25mm x 38mm x 5mm / 1"x 1.5"x 0.2"
- Weight: 5g
- Pre-programmed with NodeMCU 0.9.5 build 20150318 (Lua 5.1.4)
Documentation NodeMCU: NodeMCU
ESP8266 for Arduino IDE support: esp8266/Arduino
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart
Breadboard - Platinum test 830 contacts.6,70 € Add to cart
USB cable to basis of FTDI FT232RL ideal to achieve a liaison series TTL.21,54 € Add to cart