Arduino USB 2 Micro Serial
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable 30 cm 5-point female - male
- MicroSD card breakout board +
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3
- PI Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Buzzer Piezo - PS1240
- Mini Push-Pull Solenoid - 5V
- Box for Arduino
- Module relay 12V - 250V 6a 433 MHz wireless
- Flora Budget Pack - Adafruit
This card allows to convert a USB connection in a serial RX and TX 5V, ideal to connect an Arduino Mini card or any what microcontroller requiring a binding series to interact with the computer. It includes an Atmega16U2 microcontroller programmed by USB-serial converter, it is the same track found on the Arduino UNO card. The programmed firmware uses the standard USB COM drivers and uses no extra drivers, apart from a file. INF on Windows.
The adapter has a micro-USB connector and a connector 5 points including signals RX (receiving data), TX (for the data show), + 5V, GND, and RESET. It has also LED to articles: food, RX and TX. A protection circuit to limit the current to 500mA to protect the computer USB liason.
|Tension logique (GPIO)||5V|
|Connectique pour chargement||micro USB|