Arduino USB 2 Micro Serial
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 Transparent casing
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- NeoPixel 60 LED RGB Strip LED Strip - white - 1 m
- Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- Shield LCD 16 x 2 I2C RGB for Arduino
- LED 1 Watt Cool white - Mounted heatsink
This card allows to convert a USB connection in a serial RX and TX 5V, ideal to connect an Arduino Mini card or any what microcontroller requiring a binding series to interact with the computer. It includes an Atmega16U2 microcontroller programmed by USB-serial converter, it is the same track found on the Arduino UNO card. The programmed firmware uses the standard USB COM drivers and uses no extra drivers, apart from a file. INF on Windows.
The adapter has a micro-USB connector and a connector 5 points including signals RX (receiving data), TX (for the data show), + 5V, GND, and RESET. It has also LED to articles: food, RX and TX. A protection circuit to limit the current to 500mA to protect the computer USB liason.
|Tension logique (GPIO)||5V|
|Connectique pour chargement||micro USB|