Adafruit Wave Shield
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Thumb Joystick Module - Grove
- 5 X capacitor 10µF
- Connector Strip 8 points
- Mini Pan - Tilt Kit assembles with servos
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit Servo Shield 12-bit PWM I2C 16
- Potentiometer 1 K Mount Panel
- Capacitive Touch Shield for Arduino - MPR121
- Force round sensor - Sensitive Resistance (FSR) Interlink 402
This developed by Adafruit shield allows you to add audio on an arduino with a DAC or NAC (Anloga digital converter).
It has a floor of filter and a pre-amp for a quality audio output.
It is also possible to directly read WAV files on a SD card inserted into the shield SD/MMC card reader (file WAV 22 kHz mono 16 bit uncompressed).
The shield is sold in kit with all necessary components to its mounting soldering yourself.
Documentation of the Adafruit Wave Shield: http://www.ladyada.NET/make/waveshield/