Adafruit Raspberry Pi Zero Case
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- module wifi NodeMCU ESP12E v2
- 20 miniature push buttons x
- Push button chrome with RGB LED Ring - 16 mm
- ADS1015 CAN 12-bit 4-channel with PGA
- Mini bouton poussoir lumineux - Symbole Power Bleu
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- Sensor mounting right TILT
- Buzzer 5V - Breadboard friendly
- Skywriter HAT pour Raspberry PI
It is a classic Pi Zero basic case with a black base and a transparent top. The case is as minimalist as it can be, with only two pieces of polycarbonate that fit perfectly into each other. This case will keep your Pi Zero safe while keeping a super elegant look. You can use all the connectors on the edge of the Pi: mini HDMI, microSD slot, microUSB power supply and microUSB port. There is also a cut-out for soldering a 2x20 pin connector to the Pi Zero.
The case was designed by Mike Doell. Made of ultra-sustainable and super-shiny polycarbonate, it's both beautiful and sturdy enough to be thrown into your pocket, book bag or toolbox. It has narrow openings for all your cables, an easy access slot for your Micro SD card, slots for the Pi camera and a space for your GPIO cable to extend from the Pi.
The Pi is nicely installed in the base, hanging on the corner pegs, and the lid fits snugly over the top. If you want to expand your Pi, you can simply open the GPIO slot and add pHAT, covers, GPIO cables and other accessories with ease.
This box is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero and Pi Zero W! It works with Zero versions 1.2 and 1.3 with camera connector and Pi Zero W
This product comes with 2 polycarbonate parts. The Raspberry Pi Zero computer is not included. No other cables, connectors or accessories are included!
- Product Dimensions: 70.0mm x 35.0mm x 13.0mm / 2.8" x 1.4" x 0.5"
- Product Weight: 13.9g / 0.5oz
Plastic case for Raspberry PI B + or FT2 with smoke base and transparent cover.9,54 € Add to cart
A case for camera Raspberry Pi with mounting tripod 1.4 ".3,54 € Add to cart
Plate with holes prototyping for Raspberry Pi and respecting standard Cap.5,40 € Add to cart
- 48,00 € Add to cart