Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Mini 05 without Headers
- Tapis de travail en silicone isolé - 34cm x 23cm x 4 mm
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts red tests
- Quartz 32.768 kHz - 12.5 pF
- Box for touchscreen and Raspberry PI
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
- Adafruit 2.13" Monochrome eInk / ePaper Display FeatherWing - 250x122 Monochrome
- 20 miniature push buttons x
- JST PH 4-pin Plug to Color Coded Alligator Clips Cable
This screen size from 2.8 "has a 320 x 240 16-bit pixels as well as a foreign tile touch resistive.
It directly connects to SPI (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) on port GPIO card Raspberry PI model A +, B + oi FT2.
The card has 4 GPIO input to connect 4 switch, ideal to make a keyboard user, you can find on: 20 miniature push buttons x
Follow the tutorial: Adafruit PiTFT - 2.8 "Touchscreen Display for Raspberry Pi
A batch of 20 push buttons 6mm miniatures5,94 € Add to cart
The hood is ideal to integrate a PiTFT 2.8 "in a box for Raspberry PI moedle B + or FT2.5,94 € Add to cart