Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Power supply 12V Arduino 2A 2.1 mm Jack
- Switch double SPDT
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts red tests
- Housing IP B + FT2 ft3 Black Raspberry
- Arduino Pro M0
- TFT color 1.8 "with microSD and Joystick shield
- Quartz 32.768 kHz - 12.5 pF
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- JST PH 4-pin Plug to Color Coded Alligator Clips Cable
This screen size from 2.8 "has a 320 x 240 16-bit pixels as well as a foreign tile touch resistive.
It directly connects to SPI (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) on port GPIO card Raspberry PI model A +, B + oi FT2.
The card has 4 GPIO input to connect 4 switch, ideal to make a keyboard user, you can find on: 20 miniature push buttons x
Follow the tutorial: Adafruit PiTFT - 2.8 "Touchscreen Display for Raspberry Pi
A batch of 20 push buttons 6mm miniatures5,94 € Add to cart
The hood is ideal to integrate a PiTFT 2.8 "in a box for Raspberry PI moedle B + or FT2.5,94 € Add to cart