Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Faceplate and button Pack for PiTFT 2.8 "for Rasberry PI B + and FT2 ft3
- Shield Ethernet W5100 for Arduino
- Pi Zero W Starter Kit
- Lot of 5 holders for Arduino
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- Roll of copper with adhesive driver 6mm X 15 m
- Box Raspberry PI + Transparent
- 20 miniature push buttons x
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
This screen size from 2.8 "has a 320 x 240 16-bit pixels as well as a foreign tile touch resistive.
It directly connects to SPI (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) on port GPIO card Raspberry PI model A +, B + oi FT2.
The card has 4 GPIO input to connect 4 switch, ideal to make a keyboard user, you can find on: 20 miniature push buttons x
Follow the tutorial: Adafruit PiTFT - 2.8 "Touchscreen Display for Raspberry Pi
A batch of 20 push buttons 6mm miniatures5,94 € Add to cart
The hood is ideal to integrate a PiTFT 2.8 "in a box for Raspberry PI moedle B + or FT2.5,94 € Add to cart