Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Kit of 40 wires Male-Male gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont
- Gaines thermoretractables black Pack
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Adafruit Perma-Proto cap for Raspberry PI
- Extension JST - PH 2 pins 500mm
- Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
- 5 x push button
- Amplifier I2S 3W class D - MAX98357A
Pocket-size fun is the name of this game, with Joy Bonnet - the most fun Hat! This cap fits perfectly on your Raspberry Pi Zero (or any other type) and gives you of the arcade controls. Once you install the adafruit script on your Raspberry Pi, the controls act as a keyboard for easy use with any emulator or media player.
Personally, we found that this cap works better with RetroPie / EmulationStation. On a Pi Zero we can emulate MAME and NES games, but other emulators that require no more than 1 GHz in speed processor will work well too, e.g. a N64 emulator won't work, there need more power!
Besides, this cap is fully assembled - no soldering at all is necessary. You may need to solder the connectors of your Pi Zero, but once it is done you are ready to use it. In theory, you can also use it with a Pi + or B + / 2/3, but it is not very practical in hand.
As you will probably pick up the Raspberry Pi during the game, we strongly recommend a comfortable housing protect!
- Size: 65.0 mm x 30.6 mm x 18.0 mm / 2.6 "x 1.2" x 0.7 "
- Weight: 10.8 g / 0.4 oz
A Mini Thumbstick 2 axes analog to acquire a shift in X and Y.3,00 € Add to cart
A map breakout for the Mini Thumbstick 2 analog axes.1,80 € Add to cart
One analog thumbstick with validation for your DIY projects.7,14 € Add to cart
A CAP to easily achieve an arcade to Raspberry PI database.17,94 € Add to cart