Cable RP - SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Active external GPS antenna - 3 - 5V 28dB 5 m SMA
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
- Box for Arduino
- Slim Sticker-type GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna - 3dBi - 200mm
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
- Ultimate GPS HAT for Raspberry PI - Mini Kit
- Box for Arduino Yun
- Feather M0 Express - for CircuitPython - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
- Rigid wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
This adapter RF cable is ideal for those who work in RF. very often in electronics we have to save space and found connectors u.FL (also called uFL, IPEX, IPAX, IPX, WHM, and AM). But most antennas have a SMA or RP - SMA connector, this small cable allows you to connect easily.
This cable is RG178 and it measures 15 cm long (5.9 ") out-of-RP - SMA connector. There is one end of a connector RP - SMA mountable on Panel, and often used for the WIFI routers and antennas. GPS and cellular connections use instead the standard SMA. Look so good the antenna you want to use and the photo of the product to check if you need a RP - SMA or SMA connector, because it is not compatible.
- Length: 15 cm out RP - SMA connector
- Connctique: RP - SMA to u.FL (also called uFL, IPEX, IPAX, IPX, WHM, and AM).