Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Official touchscreen Raspberry FT 7 inches DSI
- Case Raspberry PI B+ PI2 PI3 Transparent Adafruit
- Adalogger FeatherWing - RTC + SD add-on for Feather card
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
- Module display LCD Nokia 5110
- + GrovePi
- Support for Raspberry PI and breadboard
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 50 cm
This PiTFT of 2.2 inches screen fits perfectly on map Raspberry PI, it features a resolutin of 320 x 240 pixels 16-bit color. This HAT uses the SPI connection high speed and can be used as console screen, for X Windows port, or to display pictures or videos.
He pointed to fit perfectly on a Raspberry PI 2 and the A + and B + models. It is also possible to use with the models A and B, but it will weld a Connector 2 x 13 instead of the 2 X 20 connector that is included with HAT screen PiTFT 2.2 ".
This HAT uses the pines (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) SPI and GPIO #25. Other GPIO are available for other use. As there remained some plce on the circuit, 4 push buttons have been integrated under the screen and connected to the GPIO, so it can be used to create an interface control, or the marketing of the Raspberry PI gereer
This HAT sold ets intierement assembled with 2 X 20 connector to be weld.
- Card dimensions: 65mm x 57mm x 6mm / 2.6 "x 2.2" x 0.2 "
- Screen size: 55mm x 40mm / 2.2 "x 1.6"