Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Module display LCD Nokia 5110
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pines
- Adafruit share Pal
- Housing official Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 - raspberry
- Reference map of GPIO for Raspberry model B +.
- Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
- Chrome push button with red LED Ring - 16mm
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
This PiTFT of 2.2 inches screen fits perfectly on map Raspberry PI, it features a resolutin of 320 x 240 pixels 16-bit color. This HAT uses the SPI connection high speed and can be used as console screen, for X Windows port, or to display pictures or videos.
He pointed to fit perfectly on a Raspberry PI 2 and the A + and B + models. It is also possible to use with the models A and B, but it will weld a Connector 2 x 13 instead of the 2 X 20 connector that is included with HAT screen PiTFT 2.2 ".
This HAT uses the pines (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) SPI and GPIO #25. Other GPIO are available for other use. As there remained some plce on the circuit, 4 push buttons have been integrated under the screen and connected to the GPIO, so it can be used to create an interface control, or the marketing of the Raspberry PI gereer
This HAT sold ets intierement assembled with 2 X 20 connector to be weld.
- Card dimensions: 65mm x 57mm x 6mm / 2.6 "x 2.2" x 0.2 "
- Screen size: 55mm x 40mm / 2.2 "x 1.6"