Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit DRV2605L Haptic Motor Controller
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Micro SD 16 GB with adapting SD and OS NOOBS
- Housing official Raspberry PI4 B
- Hakko FX888D-15BY 70W soldering station
- Voltmeter-ammeter USB with OLED display
- SD Card Shield V4.0
- Electric 12VDC - solenoid lock
- wires for prototyping Kit
This PiTFT of 2.2 inches screen fits perfectly on map Raspberry PI, it features a resolutin of 320 x 240 pixels 16-bit color. This HAT uses the SPI connection high speed and can be used as console screen, for X Windows port, or to display pictures or videos.
He pointed to fit perfectly on a Raspberry PI 2 and the A + and B + models. It is also possible to use with the models A and B, but it will weld a Connector 2 x 13 instead of the 2 X 20 connector that is included with HAT screen PiTFT 2.2 ".
This HAT uses the pines (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) SPI and GPIO #25. Other GPIO are available for other use. As there remained some plce on the circuit, 4 push buttons have been integrated under the screen and connected to the GPIO, so it can be used to create an interface control, or the marketing of the Raspberry PI gereer
This HAT sold ets intierement assembled with 2 X 20 connector to be weld.
- Card dimensions: 65mm x 57mm x 6mm / 2.6 "x 2.2" x 0.2 "
- Screen size: 55mm x 40mm / 2.2 "x 1.6"