NeoPixel Jewel with 7 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- PowerPOD with 1117 3V3
- Cable with switch and connector DC Power 2.1 mm M/F
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm Long
- GSM quad band antenna 2dBi SMA
- NeoPixel Ring with 24 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Switch double SPDT
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 127mm clips
- SMT uFL antenna connector
- Breakout Kit DS1307 - Adafruit
This jewels of 23mm in diameter is made up of 7 LED WS2815 RGB 5050 with a built-in driver.
Jewel NeoPixel are chainable with other NeoPixel products, simply connect the output of one at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of of NeoPixel. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA running constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LED: 7
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 23mm
- Weight: 1.5 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel