NeoPixel Jewel with 7 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Kit of 50 Male - female 125mm wires
- Connector JST - PH 2 pines buck
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Adafruit ItsyBitsy M4 Express featuring ATSAMD51
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 10kohms
- NeoPixel Ring 1/4 60 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Switch double SPDT
- Maker-Friendly Zipper Case - Royal Blue
- 74LVC245 - 8-bit Line Adapter
This jewels of 23mm in diameter is made up of 7 LED WS2815 RGB 5050 with a built-in driver.
Jewel NeoPixel are chainable with other NeoPixel products, simply connect the output of one at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of of NeoPixel. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA running constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LED: 7
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 23mm
- Weight: 1.5 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel