NeoPixel Jewel with 7 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Sensor mounting right TILT
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Pack of 5 LED 8mm Diffused NeoPixel
- Adafruit Trinket Pro 16 MHz 5V
- Arduino Nano
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Spool of thread thin 3 Strand stainless - 18 m
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
This jewels of 23mm in diameter is made up of 7 LED WS2815 RGB 5050 with a built-in driver.
Jewel NeoPixel are chainable with other NeoPixel products, simply connect the output of one at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of of NeoPixel. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA running constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LED: 7
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 23mm
- Weight: 1.5 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel
Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart