NeoPixel Jewel with 7 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Switch double SPDT
- Button pousoir Power Switch Breakout - Adafruit
- Battery Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 100mAh
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- FadeCandy - USB to NeoPixels controller
- RFM96W LoRa Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
- USB Micro-B Breakout
- PowerBoost 500 Basic - Boost USB 5V - 500mA
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
This jewels of 23mm in diameter is made up of 7 LED WS2815 RGB 5050 with a built-in driver.
Jewel NeoPixel are chainable with other NeoPixel products, simply connect the output of one at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of of NeoPixel. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA running constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LED: 7
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 23mm
- Weight: 1.5 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel