NeoPixel Jewel with 7 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - charger USB LiIon/LiPoly
- DIgispark USB with ATTiny85
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Cable SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF
- Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B+ - 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 with 1GB RAM
- SMT uFL antenna connector
- NeoPixel Ring with 24 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 20 Male - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
This jewels of 23mm in diameter is made up of 7 LED WS2815 RGB 5050 with a built-in driver.
Jewel NeoPixel are chainable with other NeoPixel products, simply connect the output of one at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of of NeoPixel. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA running constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LED: 7
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 23mm
- Weight: 1.5 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel