Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
- Mini Breadboard - Tests 170 contacts black Platinum
- 5 touch sensor pads - AT42QT1070
- JST PH 2-Pin Cable - Male Header 200mm
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm yellow
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
- Transparent case for Arduino or Metro
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 1Mohms
- Pack of 25 LED 3mm Red
This battery will allow you to connect 3 batteries type AAA in series to achieve a tension between 3, 3V and 4, 5V. It has a JST plug to power simply several timelines and it has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 3, 7V in full load and 2, at the end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 3, 6V 7V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a voltage of 4, 6V in full charge and 3, 3V end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 4, 5V.
- Dimensions: 2.5 "x 1.45" x 0.62 "
- Cable: 6 "its with a JST - PH 2 pin connector.
This shield for Arduino allows to manage the load and using a Lithium Ion or Lithium Polymer battery.23,94 € Add to cart