Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Module nRF24L01 + 2, 4 GHz RF
- Pack of 20 sewing needles - Size 3/9
- Display 7 green segments with common cathode
- Kit of 40 wires Male-Male gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
- Kit of 40 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires
- Motor DC DRV8871 - 3.6 A Max driver
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Extension JST - PH 2 pins 500mm
This battery will allow you to connect 3 batteries type AAA in series to achieve a tension between 3, 3V and 4, 5V. It has a JST plug to power simply several timelines and it has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 3, 7V in full load and 2, at the end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 3, 6V 7V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a voltage of 4, 6V in full charge and 3, 3V end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 4, 5V.
- Dimensions: 2.5 "x 1.45" x 0.62 "
- Cable: 6 "its with a JST - PH 2 pin connector.
This shield for Arduino allows to manage the load and using a Lithium Ion or Lithium Polymer battery.23,94 € Add to cart
A voltage converter that will generate the 5V from a voltage higher than 1, 8V.11,94 € Add to cart