Arduino USB Host shield
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- XBee Shield V2.0
- Arduino ETH Leonardo
- wires for prototyping Kit
- FeatherWing doubling Proto for Feather card
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Sensor IR remote with cable (10cm - 80 cm) GP2Y0A21YK0F
- Cable with switch and connector DC Power 2.1 mm M/F
- Female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Button green Arcade
The Arduino USB Host shield will allow you to connect a USB device to your Arduino board. This shield is based on circuit MAX3421E, which is a USB host controller that contains a digital and analog logic circuit to implement a high speed or low speed USB device but which respects the USB rev 2.0 specification.
This shield is compatible TinkerKit, it means that it has TinkerKit connectors to easily connect modules Tinkerkit.
The following classes are supported by the Arduino USB Host shield and it can be used for:
- HID devices like keyboard, mouse, or joystick
- Game controllers: Sony PS3, Nintendo WII, Xbox 360
- USB to serial devices: FTDI, PL-2303, ACM, and some phones and GPS receivers
- Compatible ADK: Phones and Android tablets (see the documentation for Google ADK)
- Digital cameras: Canon EOS, Powershot, Nikkon DSLRs and P & S, and generic PTP.
- Storage devices: USB sticks, external hard drives, uSB card reader.
- Bluetooth dongles.
Operating voltage: 5V
USB controller: MAX3421E
Max on USB current: 400mA with Arduino connected on USB / 500mA with Arduino on external power