MMA8451 - Accelerometer 3 axes
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Module clock RTC - DS1307
- Straight potentiometer - Grove
- 5 X capacitors 0.1µF
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- Sensor angle potentiometer - Grove
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Female stackable connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Sensor distance ultrasound - Grove
This breakout comprent card 3 accelerometer axis MMA8451, which features a 14-bit ADC, this makes it the ideal tools to detect an orientation, a tilt or even a movement. This accelerometer has several beaches of detection of ±2g to ±8g, and it features an I2C link ideal to connect your Arduino, Raspberry PI or other with the I2C card.
The MMA8451 is a truly miniature from Freescale accelerometer, so it is often used in games, mobile applications and even smart watches.
Share the use of a digital analog converter 14 bit (ADC), it is one of the most accurate of the series MMA8451/MMA8452/MMA8453 from Freescale. It has an internal sensor tilt and orientation, which is ideal for detecting the oriention in landscape mode or portrait quickly, or the little forwards or backwards.
- 3D games
- motion detection
- 3 - 5V supply voltage
- Dimensions 21mm x 18mm x 2mm
- Weight 1.3 g
Manual of the MMA8451 breakout: Adafruit MMA8451 Accelerometer Breakout