MMA8451 - Accelerometer 3 axes
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- MPRLS Ported Pressure Sensor Breakout - 0 to 25 PSI
- Ultrasound distance sensor
- Raspberry Pi Sense Hat
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Commutator turning diam. 22 mm 6 threads with clamp-
- Sensor mounting right TILT
- Sound sensor - Grove
- 20 female - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- VCNL4010 light and proximity sensor
This breakout comprent card 3 accelerometer axis MMA8451, which features a 14-bit ADC, this makes it the ideal tools to detect an orientation, a tilt or even a movement. This accelerometer has several beaches of detection of ±2g to ±8g, and it features an I2C link ideal to connect your Arduino, Raspberry PI or other with the I2C card.
The MMA8451 is a truly miniature from Freescale accelerometer, so it is often used in games, mobile applications and even smart watches.
Share the use of a digital analog converter 14 bit (ADC), it is one of the most accurate of the series MMA8451/MMA8452/MMA8453 from Freescale. It has an internal sensor tilt and orientation, which is ideal for detecting the oriention in landscape mode or portrait quickly, or the little forwards or backwards.
- 3D games
- motion detection
- 3 - 5V supply voltage
- Dimensions 21mm x 18mm x 2mm
- Weight 1.3 g
Manual of the MMA8451 breakout: Adafruit MMA8451 Accelerometer Breakout