Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Standard 20 X 4 LCD screen - White on blue background
- Sensor angle potentiometer - Grove
- MicroSD card breakout board +
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Adafruit PCF8523 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pines
- RTC DS1307 module - grove
- Fingerprint sensor
- 13.56 MHz Mifare RFID tag
These tiny flexible printed circuit boards have a coil, transistors and a small LED on them - when within range of an RFID or NFC reader (like your phone's), the coils pick up the emitted electromagnetic energy and use them to flash the LED for a cool cyberpunk effect - no batteries needed! These are light-emitting diodes that light up near contactless payment terminals, NFC smartphones, RFID card door locks, and so on.
Note that these stickers do not actually act as an NFC/RFID tag, they do not transmit data back - they only flash the LED in the presence of an RFID electromagnetic field.
An order includes 5 nail stickers, you can reuse them and if the sticky part wears out, you can use standard double sided nail tape, the type used to fix acrylic nails.
A pastille of white contained a tag RFID NFC Mifare classic 13.56 Mhz.3,00 € Add to cart
A RFID Tag ideal for your RFID or NFC applications.3,00 € Add to cart
A pack of 5 LED Pailette 5 colours white, green, blue, green, red and Pink for twinkling your e-textiles.4,74 € Add to cart
A ring with RFID/NFC connection size 10.53,94 € Add to cart