SSOP20-SOIC20 to DIP adapter
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- ENC28J60 Ethernet shield
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- MC14543: BCD 7-segment DECODER
- MMA7361L - Accelerometer 3 axes
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Cable USB - TTL for Debug-Console Raspberry PI series
- Distributor of 6 coils of wire 22AWG
- Optocoupler SFH620A
- Mini motor vibrator
SSOP20-SOIC20 to DIP adapter is a card double sided that allows the Assembly of integrated circuits 8-20 Pin SSOP on one side or 8-20 pin SOIC IC mounting the other side, in both cases, all signals are routed to a step to 0.1 "(2,54 mm)."
This adapter allows to adapt the components sold only in SSOP or SOIC socket on the breadboard or prototype cards.
SSOP20-SOIC20 to DIP adapter? comes complete with two connectors required for proper use of the card.
- Dimensions: 1.0 "x 0.7" (25, 4mm x 17, 78mm)?
- Weight: 1.4 g without connectors)
- No SOIC: 0.05 "(1,27 mm)"
- SOIC body: 0.295 "(7.5 mm)
- No SSOP: 0.025 "(0,635 mm)"
- SSOP body: 0.209 "(5.3 mm)