Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Motor Shield R3
- Cable with switch and connector DC Power 2.1 mm M/F
- Lot of 2 crocodile clips
- Micro Switch w/Roller Lever - Three Terminal
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- LED Bargraph - Grove
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts green tests
- Speaker - Grove
This ATX Breakout card will allow you to recyler an ATX mains in a mains multi-voltage for your DIY projects.
This card allows to simply have the various present on the ATX power supply voltage:-12V, 3, 3V, 5V, and 12V on the screw terminals that can also receive in 4 mm cords.
Each output is protected by a Resettable fuse 1, 25A.
The output voltages will allow you to power most electronic assemblies with the - 12V often necessary for assemblies using operational amplifiers.
- Output voltage:-12V, 3, 3V, 5V, 12V up to 1.25 A
- Outputs protected by Resettable fuse 1.25 has
- A LED indicates the presence of tension on each output
- A LED indicates the presence of general food and the good focntionnement
- Switch voltage (control of the ATX power supply)
- A load resistance is provided but not welded
The load resistance is sometimes necessary with some ATX alimenattion for proper operation.
- Attention, to use this card you must have taken all the precautions against electric risks, the ATX is powered by 220V alimenattion, you must make sure it works and do not touch the mounting when using.
- We also recommend that you use the protection for the ATX Breakout box.