USB A to USB C Adapter
A USB A to USB C adapter.
Estimation de livraison entre le 08/04/2020 et le 09/04/2020
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit VEML7700 Lux Sensor - I2C Light Sensor
- FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
- Switch double SPDT
- JST PH 4-Pin Socket to Color Coded Cable - 200mm
- Adafruit 2.13" Monochrome eInk / ePaper Display with SRAM - 250x122 Monochrome
- Adafruit LoRa Radio Bonnet RFM96W 433MHz - RadioFruit
- Adafruit INA219 FeatherWing
- Adafruit 2.13" Monochrome eInk / ePaper Display FeatherWing - 250x122 Monochrome
- Reflective Infrared IR Optical Sensor with 470 and 10K Resistors
As the technology changes and adapts, so does Adafruit, and speaking of adaptation, this adapter has a USB A socket and a USB C socket so that your old computer or laptop can catch up with the latest Type C USB.
USB C is the latest industry standard connector for data and power transmission. Like the Lightning and MagSafe cables, the USB C has no up or down orientation. And which one of us inserted the USB A correctly the first time?
Works very well with any device that has a USB port A and will allow you to connect a USB C cable. Works better with USB 3 ports, since they are faster, but works very well on USB 1 or 2. These adapters do not magically give you USB C speeds if you use a USB 2.x port, and they will not give you power because it has not necessarily been integrated. It is therefore strictly for devices that use 5V and up to 1A
Dimensions: 38 x 14 x 14 x 6,8mm
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
A breakout card for USB C connectors.3,54 € Add to cart
A fully reversible 1m USB A to Micro USB cable.4,27 € Add to cart