Driver of motor continuous V3
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
- Power supply module 7-12V to 3,3V 1A and 5V 1A
- DIgispark USB with ATTiny85
- Hall effect sensor - US5881LUA
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- 5V opto-isolated relay module 4 channel 10A
- Continuous motor driver - stepper - L9110
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Arduino Motor Shield R3
The Dual DC Motor Driver 4A V3 allows two DC motors to be driven independently, controlling both speed and direction.
The minimum permissible supply voltage is 7V, so you can also use two-cell LiPo batteries (7.4V) that offer small dimensions and low weight. The maximum power supply voltage supported by this card is 30V.
This card also provides direction LED indicators for both channels, which is very useful during the configuration phase to check the firmware behavior (also without applying a real motor to the output).
Features and characteristics
Power supply: 7 to 30 V
Consumption: 10 mA nominal
Max output current: 4A (2A per channel)
Dimensions: 36 x 24 mm
A drver d emoteur to drive a motor continuous or a motor not not 1, 2A.5,94 € Add to cart
- 9,00 € Add to cart
An engine to cournat continuous size 130 with a power supply between 4, 5V and 9V DC.2,34 € Add to cart
A very powerful motor driver!16,80 € Add to cart